Protecting your basement and home from flooding is a top priority for many home owners. When heavy rains come the only thing that can help you prevent your basement from flooding or getting wet is your sump pump. Making sure that you have a sump pump that is an appropriate fit for your home.
Some Sump Pump Models We Carry
North Coast Sewer & Drainage installs a variety of different pumps; sump pumps, ejector pumps, and battery backup pumps. All pumps carry specific responsibilities, finding the right fit for your particular situation is our specialty. With over 35 years of experience, you can count on us to find the right pump for your home. Here are a few of our recommended units.
Sump Pumps, Ejector Pumps, and Battery Back Up Pumps are installed for a variety of reasons.
- By installing a sump pump in your home you are taking the initiative to help prevent mold and mildew build up.
- Even if the sump pump isn’t working, it can alert you when the basement is in danger of being flooded, this gives you time to take action to help prevent the flood from ever happening.
- The sump pump keeps your basement or crawlspace dry.
- When the pump pit starts to fill with water, the pump removes the water through a pipe leading outside.
- A check valve keeps water from flowing back inside.
- By having a sump pump installed you are actually adding value to your home.
- A basement or crawl space that stays dry is more attractive and sturdy than one that has been flooded every time it rains.
North Coast Sewer & Drainage specializes in sump pump installation. If you are interested in having a sump pump installed in your home, we encourage you to call us for a free consultation. We proudly service the Chicagoland area and surrounding suburbs for sump pump installation and other plumbing related needs. We look forward to helping you make your home more comfortable and safe.
Battery Back Up Sump Pump
If your sump pump system has no battery backup, it won’t matter how nice the system is when the power goes out. The power goes out a lot during heavy storms, so it is crucial to have a battery backup sump pump that kicks in when waters are rising and there is a mechanical error and you need it the most!
We offer free no obligation inspections and quotes for your sump pump and battery backup sump pump installation.
Sump Pump Maintenance
In one short annual visit to your home, we can provide the necessary maintenance your sump pump needs to ensure your basement stays dry. One of our specialists will inspect all moving parts to make sure your sump pump is operating smoothly. We also remove any mud, debris and sediment build up from your sump pump system.
The sump pump alarm battery is checked, a flood test is conducted on the whole system to make sure it is fully operational. The discharge line is checked for clogs, cracks or freezing issues. All other options installed with your system are thoroughly cleaned and inspected. If a problem is found, we will present you with a solution on the spot.
Having your sump pump maintained helps you avoid the cost of flooding, which can cause a lot of stress and be very expensive and dirty.
Sump Pump Repair Services
North Coast Sewer & Drainage also provides sump pump repair services to Chicago, IL and the surrounding suburbs including Skokie, Wilmette, Glencoe, Park Ridge & more. With over 35 years of experience and highly trained technicians, we aim to get the job done on our first service call. We pride ourselves on honesty, cleanliness, and industry expertise.